The bullfight will be held in the prestigious Plaza de Toros de Alicante.
Duration of the event
Information about Andy Cartagena
Types of tickets available
In the bullring of Alicante, you can find different types of seats, which offer different perspectives and levels of comfort for the spectators. Some of the available locations in Alicante are the following:
- Barrier: These are the seats closest to the ring, located at the front. They will allow you to see Andy Cartagena with a privileged visibility.
- Tendido: These are the next seats closest to the ring, they have a good view but with a slight additional distance.
- Boxes: These are private, enclosed spaces located on the upper floors of the bullring. They allow you to watch the bullfighter fight masterfully from the comfort of your private area.
- Andanada or grandstand: These are the highest areas of the plaza, with tiered seating. Although the view may be more distant, they provide an overall perspective of the run.
Finally, spectators will be able to buy their tickets for Andy Cartagena’s bullfight depending on the area where their seat is located.
- Sun: These are usually the most economical entrances since they are located in the area where the sun shines the most.
- Sun and shade: These seats alternate between sunny and shady areas.
- Shade: They are the most expensive but also the best since they allow a better and more comfortable view of the bullfight.
How to get there
If you are interested in the bullfight to be held soon in the city of Alicante, we leave below a map to locate the bullring and the best routes to attend the bullfighting event.