https://plazatorosalicante.com/ (hereinafter, the Web) is a website owned by Toroshopping, S.L., hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF/NIF nº: B92950146 and registered office at: Centro Melior Vasari. Urbanización La Alzambra, 3, Local 1, C.P. 29660 – Marbella (Málaga).
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the prior acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at any time; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify these Conditions when it deems appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web.It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Web; in case of not being in agreement with
Please refrain from using it.
The Website is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property belongs to THE OWNER, except for those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and his licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies that are realized (whatever the support to which they are incorporated), granting on the same ones only the rights of use that later on are described. Any rights not expressly assigned are reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Web, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting it, corresponding to him, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that could correspond to him against the persons who carry out imitations or unfair uses of the same one.
WEB CONTENT AND DOWNLOADS. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES.
It is allowed:
– Browsing the Web, that is to say, accessing and viewing it on a device, any temporary or accessory reproduction being authorized, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological process of transmission. The navigation through certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
– To benefit (previous registration), of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Web to its users, in the conditions that are expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly forbidden:
– Any operations with respect to the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the law, good customs and good faith.
– Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those with commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of third party data.
– Any type of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, in whole or in part, by any means, outside the private sphere of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. Exceptions to this prohibition are the publication in the media of materials that can be downloaded from the Press Room section.
– The removal, concealment or falsification of the notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or any of the products provided through the same.
– The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may harm the normal operation of the Web, other users or any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
– It is authorized the establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites, provided that they are not done in a way that harms the public image and brand of the OWNER, the Web or any of the persons and products referred to therein. At
the establishment of links to the Web is expressly prohibited the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others.
– The establishment of links from web pages or sites whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity is prohibited. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of links, the use of elements extracted from the Web is expressly prohibited without the prior express consent of THE OWNER.
In no case may it be understood that links to the Web from pages or websites of third parties imply relations of THE OWNER with the owners of these, nor imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of THE OWNER on them, so THE OWNER shall not be liable in any way with respect to their content and legality.
CONTENT AND USER BEHAVIOR
As a customer or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through the same and not to use them for:
– Incurring in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
– Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, or that advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
– Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
– Disseminate content that undermines the image and reputation of the OWNER or third parties.
– Violate the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial, image, honor or others that correspond to the OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER shall have full freedom to decide whether the contributions and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being entitled to withdraw them when it deems appropriate.
The customer may cancel the order without any charge and without providing any reason, by contacting customer service as soon as possible by telephone: 679583536, or through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org/.
If the order has not left our warehouse, we will cancel it without any problem, but if the order is already on its way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once the reception of the order is confirmed, the amount of the product will be refunded minus the shipping costs and the refund will be carried in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Web, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as well as the way in which they are presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained in the Web updated and free of errors, it does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and up-to-dateness. Neither is the achievement of any specific result or purpose guaranteed, so that access and use of the Web is the sole responsibility of users and customers.
OUT-OF-COURT DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Also, under the terms set out in Article 14 of EU Regulation 524/2013 on consumer dispute resolution, a direct link to the online dispute resolution platform is provided:
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any controversy or conflict that may arise, derived from these terms or conditions, the Spanish Law will be applicable. The resolution of legal disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the user or customer.